This position is currently not available, but we are always looking for trail-blazing, super smart, and fun-to-be-around people! We review our hiring needs on a quarterly basis, so feel free to apply and we will reach out when we have an open role in your region.
We look for seriously organized, leadership-minded problem solvers who want to jump into the weeds of a project. You’re probably detail oriented, have the ability to juggle multiple projects at once, and don’t solve problems the same old way every time. You’re smart & resourceful with an ability to learn quickly, and are comfortable figuring-things-out-as-you-go. This role does involve 15-20% travel.
At least 2 or more years of project management, market research, client relationship management, event coordinator, marketing event coordinator, or other similar backgrounds.
What you’ll do:
- Manage & track project budgets
- Keep the Senior Director / Director and other members of the team organized and on track for key project deliverables
- Source and coordinate session details, while acting as a resources for team members until project completion
- Create an intentional and meaningful project experience based on project objectives
- Be a thought-partner throughout the design and implementation of a project
- Proactively support project teams by staying up on indsutry trends, client industries, and strategy methodologies
- Support and lead organizational operations
How we’ll know it’s working out:
- Projects are efficient and profitable
- The team recognizes the value you bring through your hustle, adaptability, attention to detail, professionalism, and willingness to go above and beyond
- Client relationships are strengthened because you were able to identify challenges, create solutions, and enhance the overall project experience
- You're able to adapt quickly to changing organizational needs
- The organization benefits from your hustle, willingness to lean-in as a key contributor and leader in identifying and improving company operations
What we’re looking for:
- Entrepreneurial — get things done; take smart risks; try new approaches
- Mindset of being proactive vs. reactive
- Strong attention to detail and a strive for excellence
- Professional communication experience with clients and internal teams
- Savvy user of Google Suite, Microsoft, etc., and ability to "pick up" new platforms quickly
Always looking for trail-blazing, super smart, and fun-to-be-around people! We review our hiring needs on a monthly basis, so feel free to apply and we will reach out when we have an open role in your region.